Thursday, June 5, 2014

Featured on Style me Pretty!!

This literally made my day! One of my best friends was married back in November, first of all I was so excited for her upcoming nuptials and to be a part of the wedding, and then to add to all that greatness she was so sweet to ask me to make desserts for the wedding. We always loved to bake together so it meant a lot to me to make treats for her wedding.  Things just seem to get better and better when I hear that this wedding was featured on Style me Pretty and that Kravings got a shout out!! Amy Jo the photographer took some gorgeous photos of the wedding and these are two with my desserts in them.




I made oreo sandwich cookies (with some gold sprinkles), banana sandwich cookies and snickerdoodles. It was so exciting to see people enjoying the treats that I made, I truly love this stuff!

Check the wedding out on Style me Pretty!

No comments: