Sunday, April 1, 2012

sing song sing..

I love Ingrid Michaelson, and I am loving her new album Human Again. This album is great but I especially loved Ribbons, This is War, In the Sea, Black and Blue, End of the World and I could pretty much name the whole album ha. Also Madewell gave a playlist to their subscribers and I am so glad they did because I love the son On my Shoulders by The Do, I've probably listened to the song almost a hundred times. At first I thought it was weird and then I just fell in love. Why does that always seem to happen with some of my favorite songs? At first I find it a strange song and then it just sinks into my soul and I'm in love ha. Lets see I'm also liking Fun's newest album and a song that I picked up for an old Gossip Girl episode, Down by the Water by The Drums.

I think I listen to music too much… is that possible? I guess I should have more quite pondering time… but then that just turns in to nonsense thinking haha, music it is. Going to sing song sing all the day long lalalalalalalalalalala.

No comments: