Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Needing to update... What I have been baking lately!

My sister, Megan had a house warming party and was nice enough to ask me to make the desserts for her party! I had so much fun making all these yummy treats. I think people were being too nice saying they were good. I mean I always think they are yummy because I hearts treats and sugar waaaay too much. But pretty much I was just so happy to be making treats. Slowly but surely starting my Kravings business!


I made my very own cakebites, yum yum!
Mini cheesecake cupcakes
For Valentines day I made some chocolate whoopies. Oh and I just remembered I tried to make them into red velvet whoopies but we ended up not having any red food dye... whooops whoopies!
I had fun though making heart shapes and XO shapes. Yeah for heart day!

No comments: