Monday, November 7, 2011

little treasures part two

my thomas grandparents were such adventurers! they traveled so much and i just love it. my grandpa thomas had a boat and a plane and pretty much i think he was always on the move. i love that even at the age of 75 they were still always going on adventures and doing so much. after my grandmother died about a year and half ago there were just a few of these little treasures that i wanted to keep. these old passports are a little treasure because they remind me of something i want. i want my life to be an adventure and i want to find someone who also thinks life is an adventure!

things to keep in mind…

my greatest adventure is you. - from the movie UP

and even as peter pan once said.. "to die would be an awfully great adventure."

No comments: