Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Everything She does is Praised!

June was able to come over for the weekend after Thanksgiving, oh and I guess Michael and Kirsten! Ha I love them and love having them around. This picture just below is our favorite, she has such a personality already! We Love Baby June!

She was hungry!


Even had to lick the table, to get every last drop!

Now its time for her bath!
Grandma T gave her a bath

She kinda liked it, kinda hated it.
Now she is all clean with Aunty Haley
June spit up on me but I can't even be mad at her really! I just love her so much. And you can't really tell but she was laughing after she did it. After it happened I was asking Haley to take June so I could get my shirt cleaned, it took three "Haleys" to get her to stop taking pictures and take the baby. Hey at least she didn't get the cashmere sweater. ha

No comments: